Note: the video podcast version of this episode is not uploaded yet, because I needed to prepare for my agent webinar at noon, ET. Subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified when I upload it to see the video!
In this episode you’ll hear
- about me getting
attackedapproached by a shark
- fan appreciation (as usual!)
- Today’s webinar!
- A Julie Hedlund Gets All Grateful on Your A** segment!
In the interview with illustrator Debbie Ridpath Ohi, you’ll hear
- the process for a first time illustrator
- us looking at stuff on the video (she made this image while we watched!)
- the word my mom considered a curse word when I was little
- art notes Debbie received
- how she did wordless spreads
I’M BORED Bonus Material (including info for teachers & librarians, link to the I’M BORED In The Wild gallery, activity sheets, tips for young writers and artists, process sketches, fun photos and more)
Her blog for children’s book writers & illustrators: Inkygirl
Her webcomic for writers: Will Write For Chocolate
Daily NaNoWrimo comics she’s doing with Errol Elumir starting Nov. 1st
How Do You Win an Award, Find a Literary Agent, and Get a Book Published? Get Rejected First! Now you get it, right?!