In today’s show you’ll hear
- why I may change the name of my “how to make a video” course (Name suggestions are welcomed!) If you want to be on the notification list for the course, sign up here.
- how the Writer’s Renaissance Retreat early bird special ends on November 30
- a review from Julie Falatko of Piggy Bunny by Rachel Vail and pictures by Jeremy Tankard
In the interview you’ll hear
- the romantic life story of Lisa Clifford, an Australian writer living in Florence, Italy
- how her class will teach you to write from a sense of place
- about her books set in the Tuscan mountains – pa-lenty of writing from a sense of place there!
- a family murder and how it affected her writing