Podcast episode #149
Tweet about this show! Just click here, I’d love to hear from you!
In this episode
- about an online business boot camp where I’ll be teaching – with a discount for my listeners – make your business your slave in 2 hours!
- more fine tuning on the new First Pages segment – see below for details (or, um, listen of course!)
- my new product, Twitter for Beginners
- a review by Julie Falatko of The Watermelon Seed by Greg Pizzoli
First Pages segment info
First pages is completely anonymous! Submit and listen as the first pages or query letters are read and then critiqued to be improved in order to make the best possible impression when submitting.
Emma Dryden will be doing novels, both YA and middle grade. Emma Walton Hamilton will be doing queries, and Rachelle Burk, picture books.
All First Pages will be critiqued anonymously. Submit them as follows:
- ONLY submit the first pages
- submit each category as separate documents, though more than one may be submitted at the same time
- submit to firstname.lastname@example.org as attachments.
- Formatted correctly as for submission to a publisher for example, click here.
To Review the Show on iTunes
- Open the show’s page in iTunes store here.
- Click on VIEW IN iTUNES button under the logo (cow).
- You will see the list of episodes. Scroll past them to “Customer Reviews” and “Write a Review” is right under that.
- Give it as many stars as you think it deserves!
Twitter for Beginners
You can find Twitter for Beginners and other products for writers here.