Brain Burps About Books Podcast #176
In this week's episode you'll hear
- answers to listeners' questions from Brain Burps About Books Lunch ‘n Learn with Katie Davis.
- Julie Falatko review of Abayomi, The Brazilian Puma by Darcy Pattison.
- how to get your copy of How To Promote Your Children's Book: Tips, Tricks & Secrets to Create a Bestseller.
Where to come see me
- May 2-4 – Eastern PA SCBWI Chapter Spring writer's retreat at the Highlights Foundation with Patti Gauch, Susan Campbell Bartoletti, Matt Phelan, Suzie Townsend and Viana Siniscalchi.
- May 14th. 6-8pm The panel is co-presented by Barrington Books and the Barrington Public Library. With these writers, too: Bianca Turetsky, Annie Cardi, Katie Cotungo, Tara Sullivan
Some of the questions I answer are
- What's the best way to run a group blog?
- Should I really get in to video and how will I use it?
- What email service should I use if my budget is tight?
- When can I sample pop music?
- and more!
Thank you to our sponsor
Thank you to the MFA program at Hamline for sponsoring the podcast. Hamline is the only university in the U.S. with three fine arts programs in creative writing: BFA, MFA (writing for adults), and MFA in Writing for Children and Young Adults. The deadline for application to July residency is May 15. Click here to check it out!
Sometimes I use affiliate links. if you click on them and buy what I recommend, I earn a referral fee. You do not pay any more than if you found the same thing through a search engine. It's akin to going to a restaurant and getting a recommendation from the waitress on what's good. You don't pay more for the food she suggests, but you might tip her for her service. In any case I never, ever, ever, ever, ever, recommend a product or person I don't believe in or trust. Otherwise, how would you believe me next time?