Brain Burps About Books Episode 192
From Unpublished and Unknown to Amazon Bestseller in 6 Weeks
An Interview with Author Beau Blackwell
- Club Burp-a-Palooza is having it's first Prize bomb on Monday! Imagine: you sign up, it's only .19¢ a day, and you win something worth $25 or $50, $100 $300 or more! You gotta be in it to win it!
- Did you hear about the free course I'm giving away on CoursesForWriters.com? It's called 100 Things Every Writer Must Do To Succeed Online
- For the Brain Burps 200th episode, what do YOU think we should do to celebrate? What should the show be about? I discuss an idea I have but I want to hear from my listeners so please leave a comment below!
- This week's guest is indie bestselling children's author: Beau Blackwell.
- Beau started out unpublished, made up his mind to write a book for his kids and became an Amazon bestseller in 6 weeks. After that he created a course for people interested in publishing their own books on Amazon and basically shares everything he knows from his own experience (listen, and you'll hear about that!) You can find the course here: http://letsmakekidsbooks.com/6weeks Beau has generously offered a huge discount for my listeners if you use the code Katie. Clever code, huh? 😉
- Before you publish your book, edit it with Emma Walton Hamilton's Editor-in-a-Box. Not only will it teach you how to write better, but it will save you a ton of money if you're hiring an editor. Why? Because you'll skip a lot of the editing errors you would have paid for with the editor! (I suggest that you still hire the editor, but with Editor-in-a-Box you'll be able cut to the meaty part of what you need to do for your book.) Cool part is you get to use it on every book you plan to publish! You can get it here: http://katiedavis.com/editor