Brain Burps About Books Episode #196
How the Elementary Librarian Makes Money Online
An interview with Jocelyn Sams
- You still have time to register for a free webinar where you'll learn about Scrivener with The Scrivener Coach (aka the nicest guy around, my friend Joe) Go to http://www.katiedavis.com/joe to sign up!
- Club Burp-a-Palooza It's only .19¢ a day, and you can get weekly transcripts and more here: http://www.katiedavis.com/clubburp
- Get the FREE course I'm giving away called 100 Things Every Writer Must Do To Succeed Online here: CoursesForWriters.com.
This week’s guest is Jocelyn Sams, a brilliant librarian who is having five figure months doing business online––in the same way writers can! We talk about how to get started making money online, how she got started, and how she went from an elementary librarian to THE elementary librarian. 😎
Jocelyn and I talk about
- What she charges for an entire year of lessons
- Fall lessons only to try out and a deluxe plan
- Mini lesson plans for genre studies, and award winners
- Guest posting by authors and illustrators
- Marcie Colleen