Brain Burps About Books Podcast #208
Holiday Replay: How to Promote Your Book
- It’s coming! I’m working on my New Year’s Gift for you! Spoiler Alert: I’m planning on helping you have a productive year. 😎 Sign up here so you’ll get it as soon as it’s available: katiedavis.com/2015
- What have you learned this year and benefited from? Was there anything on the podcast, or in a course or an email that you’ve been able to use? I would love to hear about what you learned and how you benefited! Doing this research will help me plan how to help more writers in the coming year. Please shoot me an email at email@example.com and let me know.
This week authors share their fails, successes, and ideas, so listen up!
- Uma Krishnaswami direct from India!
- Chris Cheng talks about python massages
- Loreen Leedy talks about promoting and making money at the same time here
- Darcy Pattison talks about creating book trailers with help from this site
- Editor Deborah Halverson reveals her big fail that happened with her own book
- Julie Hedlund stumbled upon a great way to pre-promote for the time she gets published
- Elizabeth O. Dulemba talks about how she’s gotten over 3 million hits on her site in the last 2 years
- Dan Santat talks about his unique and indy-supporting win-win-win idea
- Elizabeth Stevens’ gets published authors to tell about their big failures and fakes me out in the interview!
- Christine Fonseca talks about her greatest…you’ll have to listen to hear!
Sometimes I’ll tell you about something that has impressed the heck out of me. If you decide to purchase what I’ve recommended, you do not pay any more but I’ll get a referral fee. But I will only use a referral (or affiliate) link if it has earned my trust.