Brain Burps About Books Podcast #214
Is It Actually Better to Be Traditionally Published?
- I love LeadPages! I’m using to build my new website. You can check out LeadPages here: http://katiedavis.com/leadpages
- I’m creating a new course! Get on the VIP list for How to Build Your Author Platform and get free marketing tips here: http://katiedavis.com/VIP
This Week’s Guest is Julia Suzuki!
This week’s guest is Julia Suzuki, author of the The Land of Dragor: Book 1: The Gift of Charms (Land of Dragor 1).
Julia and I talk about
• How did she get 63,000 followers on Twitter with only 1,300 tweets?
• How she controls her social media schedule.
• The start of her career and selling over 10,000 books
• How Julia got national press
• Is getting traditionally published the holy grail?
Some links might be affiliate links, which means if you click through them and get what I recommend they send me a genie who’ll grants me three wishes. Which of course, I will use to grant you three wishes. You pay nothing extra. (Seriously though, you don’t have to buy anything. I’m just sharing about things I like and use myself.)