Brain Burps About Books Podcast #218
Reedsy | Connecting Publishing Professionals to Writers
An Interview with Reedsy Chief Operating Officer Richard Fayet
- The Write Life Writers Bundle goes live for 3 days only starting March 9th! You can get $1072 with of ebooks and courses for writers for only $99. Video Idiot Boot Camp, Learn Scrivener Fast and 7 other resources are included. Check it out here: www.katiedavis.com/bundle
- Get your free marketing lessons at www.katiedavis.com/VIP.
- Heather Preusser reviews Courage for Beginners by Karen Harrington
This Week’s Guest is Reedsy Chief Operating Officer Richard Fayet!
This week’s guest is Richard Fayet. Richard is one of the co-founders of Reedsy, a curated marketplace designed to streamline self-publishing. On Reedsy, authors can connect with vetted, industry-experienced editors, designers, marketers and translators and work with them through in-built project management and collaboration tools, keeping all the workflow in one place.
Richard and I talk about
- Getting tough with their Terms of Service.
- How they get their curated professionals.
- Their 10% fee.
- What collaboration tools they offer.
- What publication tools they have available.
- Author profiles.
Some links might be affiliate links, which means if you click through them and get what I recommend they send me a genie who’ll grants me three wishes. Which of course, I will use to grant you three wishes. You pay nothing extra. (Seriously though, you don’t have to buy anything. I’m just sharing about things I like and use myself.)