Brain Burps About Books Podcast #224
Why Would a Performer Need To Build a Platform?
Platform Building with Author & Entertainer Jackie Reynolds
Click to tweet about this week's episode
- Where should you start building your platform? Let me show you with my FREE video training. Hurry! It's only available until May 3rd! Text KATIED to 33444 to get signed up.
- Great listener question from Vicky in today's podcast: “How soon should someone wait after they start their blog to write their first book?” Do you have a question you'd like me to answer on the podcast? Click here: www.speakpipe.com/KatieDavis
This Week's Guest is Jackie Reynolds!
This week’s guest is Jackie Reynolds.
Jackie and I talk about
- Why Jackie wanted to build a platform online.
- How building email changed her business.
- Gaining control of your platform through an email list.
- Props to Harold Underdown, Jackie’s editor for her two books.
- Why she was told to take the wild animals out of her books
- How Jackie published her books through Hillcrest media and Mill City Press.
- Jackie’s direct results from having an email list.
- Don’t miss our P.S.!
Some links might be affiliate links, which means if you click through them and get what I recommend they send me a genie who’ll grants me three wishes. Which of course, I will use to grant you three wishes. You pay nothing extra. (Seriously though, you don't have to buy anything. I'm just sharing about things I like and use myself.)