Brain Burps About Books Podcast #225
Fifty Shades of Greatness
A Conversation About Creating the Life You’ve Been Yearning For with Paula Jean Burns
Click to tweet about this week's episode
- Where should you start building your platform? Let me show you with my FREE video training. Hurry! It's only available until May 3rd! Text 33444 and enter the code KATIED to get signed up for my free training!
- HOWEVER, if you want to check out the full course, the one I just launched TODAY, go here: How to Create Your Author Platform (and Market Your Books Without Being Pushy!)
- I express my gratitude to the reviewers of the free training videos.
This Week's Guest is Paula Jean Burns!
This week’s guest is Paula Jean Burns. Recognized for her leadership as a highly skilled Project Team Manager within the Information Technology field, Paula Jean delivers powerful strategies to her clients leading them to attain significance and purpose which she describes as “Living Life All In.” After 25 years of leading high profile teams and projects for a leading health care system, Paula Jean’s world was rocked when she experienced 2 major life events within the same year causing Paula Jean to pause and declare: “So, this is it? There must be more to life!” Paula Jean responded by taking her life off “auto-pilot” and regaining control as the driver of her life. It was in taking this bold move that led Paula Jean to discover her life’s true work, reconnect to her passion and for the first time to live her life All IN!
Paula Jean and I talk about
- Intuitive Mindful Leadership.
- Living All In.
- Fifty Shades of Greatness.
- What does “bespoke” mean.
- How to create the life you’ve been yearning for.
- What she thought of my beta test!
- How my platform tips helped her even though she's not exclusively a writer.
- Making these platform principles applicable to everyone.
- Learning lessons backwards!
- The benefits of narrowing down your audience.
- How to be specific and authentic at the same time.
Some links might be affiliate links, which means if you click through them and get what I recommend they send me a genie who’ll grants me three wishes. Which of course, I will use to grant you three wishes. You pay nothing extra. (Seriously though, you don't have to buy anything. I'm just sharing about things I like and use myself.)