Brain Burps About Books Podcast #230
How to Beat Your Competitors in a Google Search
An Interview with Lindsey Anderson
Click to tweet about this week's episode
- Find out the First Five Ways to Build Your Author Platform and be the first to get notified when the How to Create Your Author Platform course opens again. CLICK HERE to get started.
- Meet our podcast guests in our the Brain Burps About Book Podcast Group: www.katiedavis.com/podcastgroup. Come get your questions answered!
- Join me! I'm speaking at Podcast Boston on June 13th.
This Week's Guest is Lindsey Anderson!
This week’s guest is Lindsey Anderson. Lindsey is a web strategy expert working with small business owners to help them grow their businesses. She is the founder and CEO of two companies; Web Impakt, a successful web development company, and Lindsey’s Web, an online resource for small business owners to learn about ranking on search engines, newsletters, analytics, social media, pay-per-click ads, websites, blogging, and the list goes on. She knows how to utilize web technologies to help small business owners achieve their dreams.
Lindsey and I talk about
- Why www.webimpakt.com is spelled with a “k”.
- What free resources you can find at www.lindseysweb.com.
- The benefits of working from home.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- How content is king!
- Why you should write three blog posts per week.
- How important it is for your site to be mobile friendly.
- Responsive web design.
- How to beat your competitors in a Google search.
- How to get a free website review from Lindsey.
- Where to sign up for her Facebook Marketing Webinar.
Some links might be affiliate links, which means if you click through them and get what I recommend they send me a genie who’ll grants me three wishes. Which of course, I will use to grant you three wishes. You pay nothing extra. (Seriously though, you don't have to buy anything. I'm just sharing about things I like and use myself.)