Brain Burps About Books Podcast #233
Video on the Biz Chix Podcast
The Biz Chix interviews me!
Click to tweet about this week's episode
- Listener Exclusive! Get Your First 1000 Followers in my new live class coming this Fall. My listeners get an exclusive discount of $50. Click HERE and use code PODCAST50. Good thru July 31st.
- Meet our podcast guests in our the Brain Burps About Book Podcast Group: www.katiedavis.com/podcastgroup. Come get your questions answered!
- Picture Book Summit is coming October 3rd! The Early Bird registration is now open. Come spend the day online with Peter Brown, Andrea Pinkney and Mac Barnett. Check out the video below and then go HERE for all the details. You don't want to miss this!
This week I'm a guest on the Biz Chix Podcast with Natalie Eckdahl!
As a busy Mom of three and co-Founder of ScheduleMAX.com, Natalie Eckdahl is trying to juggle a million things and is on a quest for the holy grail of “Work/Life Balance”. On her Biz Chix Podcast, Natalie interviews amazing women entrepreneurs, and a few cool dudes, five days a week. Each entrepreneur shares work/life balance and productivity tips as well as their journey. She interviews amazing guests who run international brands and still balance all that life throws at them. Natalie gets them to spill all their secrets of how to get it done.
Natalie and I talk about
- My childhood.
- Why I like to help people.
- How to work through the tough stuff.
- Dirty Dishes.
- How I became a children's book writer and illustrator.
- Amazon FBA.
- Using video in your online platform.
- How I got so techy.
- How you can make more money but you can't make more time.
- Using YouTube and how you can customize your channel.
- Tagging your videos in YouTube.
- Advantages to using Wistia.
- Sharing videos in Facebook.
- Including a call to action at the end of your videos.
- Using Pretty Links.
- Meet Edgar and recycling your content.
Some links might be affiliate links, which means if you click through them and get what I recommend they send me a genie who’ll grants me three wishes. Which of course, I will use to grant you three wishes. You pay nothing extra. (Seriously though, you don't have to buy anything. I'm just sharing about things I like and use myself.)