Brought to you by Audible.com – click here for a FREE trial … don’t you want a free audio book and help support the podcast?
Share this widget! All the entries will go into the same “hat” and you’ll be helping your readers win, too!
In today’s episode you’ll hear
- about my first HuffPo article
- who will be on my 100th episode in June and why I need your help
- a letter from a reader about getting a sponsor to pay for publishing a book
- A fantastic project that won a grant from the Chicago Awesome Foundation below is a video from the Poems from Us project.
- my new thing where I thank by name my twitter buddies who retweeted me and Facebook “likers”
- a review from Julie Falatko (World of Julie) of Dog Parade by Barbara Joosse and Eugene Yelchin
In the interview with Jane Wattenberg you’ll hear
- the FAB Publisher’s Weekly article on Beastly Babies
- about our #giveaway! Make a comment about the podcast here in the show notes and you’ll be entered to win A BIG BABY BUNDLE of one MRS. MUSTARD’S BEASTLY BABIES (Mrs. Mustard’s Books $6.95), one MRS. MUSTARD’S BABY FACES (Chronicle Books $6.95) as well as one BOXED SET of MRS. MUSTARD’S BABY FACES STROLLER CARDS (Chronicle Books $9.99) which can be snapped on to the car seat, crib, stroller or anything you can think of!
- what it’s like to have a book in print for 27 years!
- her online store
- why her web designer was in jail
- would she do it again?
- the Lego-like easy breezy way to create a web site
- my new electric car and what that has to do with Twitter
- how to be in the backchannel conversation because of Keynote Tweet, which I have no idea how to use (anyone out there want to help me understand how to run applescript?)
- Quail Ridge Books & Music
- Diane Frankenstein