Do you want to learn how to market your books from me for free?
Do you want to learn how to get reviews? Better yet, how do you get your book into the hands of more readers so it gets read?
Join this launch team and you’ll learn from my example as I launch the guide I wrote all about how to promote your children’s book. It’s jam-packed with all I learned from the years of promoting and marketing eight picture books and one novel I published through Harcourt, Simon & Schuster, and HarperCollins. Oh yeah, and there are something like 70 contributors, too. OH YEAH, plus did you know my early career was in marketing? Probably not unless you’ve read my resume, but you might’ve guessed. Heh.
Yep. The revised and expanded second edition of my indie guide, How to Promote Your Children’s Book: Tips, Tricks, and Secrets to Create a Bestseller is ready.
I’m forming this launch team now. I’m cutting membership off at 150 members or March 8, whichever comes first. I already have a bunch of members.
What’s it like to be on the team?
- You’ll see how I plan an extended, long-term campaign.
- It’ll start with a short live online Q&A event as I welcome the group, and outline the marketing plan.
- I’ll send you a review copy, and you’ll post an honest review on amazon.
- I’ll show my appreciation with awesome thank you presents.
- At the end of the campaign, I’ll have another live online event for team members only where I share how much the book earned, how much the campaign cost, what worked and what didn’t.
Interested? Here are more details.
As Team Captain, I will
- give you a free PDF review copy of the book
- send you email prompts and reminders
- a range of dates to post an online review
- content for pins, for your blog, and tweets
- interview answers to your questions for your blog
- possibly even a video
Team members will agree to
- Post an honest review during a specified time period on specified sites
- Share like crazy on social media
Team members will be entered in raffles for
- Emma Walton Hamilton’s Write for Kids Middle Grade Novel and Chapter Book Course
- four two-year memberships to Children’s Book Insider (must be new subscribers)
- a manuscript critique from Charlesbri
dge editor Karen Boss
ALL Team members will be invited to
- the live Q&A with BlueSlip Media on publicity: What To Do and How To Do It
- a live Q&A for artists of all kinds, but especially for illustrators: Learning How to Sell More Art Online with Cory Huff, The Abundant Artist
- the two scheduled live Q&As I will host, as well as any others I decide to add as events warrant
- be a part of the Wattpad promotion I’ll be doing for my young adult novel, Dancing With the Devil (Diversion Books) and be able to read it free there, too. You can see how that works, and decide if something like that will work for your books, too.
I’m cutting membership off at 150 members or March 8, whichever comes first. I already have a bunch of members.