What do you get with this package?
1. The Twitter for Beginners video course (33 minute video course)
2. Twitter Mastery: Video Companion Manual and Checklist (29 page eBook)
3. Social Media Plan of Attack Guide (41 page eBook)
4. Bonus video! Four Super Smart Ways To Use Twitter Not Everyone Knows About! (9 minutes)
5. A choice of three different downloadable badges in 18 different sizes (drawn by me) for your site, complete with a tutorial on how to link them to your new Twitter account.
This course is delivered as an entertaining and informative 33 minute video tour of Twitter, everything from opening an account to the Dos and Don’ts, examples of how writers can specifically benefit, and how to read tweets, plus a terminology list. Not only that, there is a supplemental step-by-step e-Course PDF guide I got access to that I’m including that not only overlaps but supplements everything I go over in the video and then some!
Here are some of the powerful lessons you will learn:
• How to create an account that gets noticed
• A short and painless process that gets you tweeting within minutes
• Some simple tools that will make Tweeting fun
• How to find key influencers to follow
• How to get these influencers to follow you back and network with them
• Using Twitter to find potential prospects who need your stuff today
• How to send Tweets that get noticed and engage new conversation
• Setting up custom searches so you know when, where and who has been talking about problems that your business can solve
• How to enhance your Twitter experience with automation
The PDF Guide: A 29 page guide that breaks down the entire Twitter education process into 5 manageable chunks that can be implemented right away or over 5 (or fewer) days. Each day contains steps and check boxes that you can literally print out and follow one by one, checking off each step with a pen.
In the guide you’ll get…
Part 1 (or Day 1):
- Lesson 1 – Account Setup
- Lesson 2 – Profile Setup
- Lesson 3 – Custom Background
- Lesson 4 – Twitter Clients
Part 2 (or Day 2):
- Lesson 1 – Following Others
- Lesson 2 – Following via Blogs
- Lesson 3 – Following with Keywords
- Lesson 4 – Following Twittergrader
- Lesson 5 – Following List
- Lesson 6 – Getting Followers
- Lesson 7 – Unfollowing Others
Part 3 (or Day 3):
- Lesson 1 – Tweeting Basics Lesson 2 – What to Tweet
Part 4 (or Day 4):
- Lesson 1 – Search Basics
- Lesson 2 – Trending Topics
- Lesson 3 – What to Search For
- Lesson 4 – Search Feeds
Part 5 (or Day 5):
- Lesson 1 – Power Twitter
- Lesson 2 – Scheduling Tweets
- Lesson 3 – New Followers View
- Lesson 4 – RSS Feeds to Twitter
Then, when you’ve learned all about Twitter, you can use the Plan of Attack guide! This guide will help you learn the basic foundations of social media and give you a roadmap to successfully utilizing social media in your marketing.
Here’s what you’ll discover in the Social Media Plan of Attack guide:
Why social media and the benefits of harnessing on the power of social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- The 4 step social media plan of attack for you to follow to effectively use social media.
- How to create a social media schedule to follow so you can stay consistent.
- How to grow the number of fans and followers on your social pages and profiles.
- How to automate your social media marketing so that you don’t have to login and update so often.
- The top social media sites to join and the types of things you can post for more engagement.
- How to create a Facebook Fan Page and the benefits of creating one.
- How to use Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn to effectively market your business online.
- …and much, much more!
You can take the course in the best way you learn:
Just watch the video course…
Watch the video course and read the guide…
Just read the guide!
And the bonus video and badges are icing on the cake! Ready? Tweet me when you’re on board and I’ll give you a gold star!