Brought to you by Audible.com – click here for a FREE trial … don’t you want a free audio book and help support the podcast at the same time?
In this episode you’ll hear
- a review from a World of Julie: Another Brother by Matthew Cordell
- a Take5 Marketing Tip from Dianne de Las Casas: Gratitude
and in the interview with Robyn Bradley, you’ll hear about
- the hyperarts template
- what I ended up doing for my profile image
- how to use the questions to engage your audience
- Why LIKE a big corporation?
- Facebook advertising: how to do it right.
- how you should follow Hubspot
- making your timeline fun for your followers
- the stupid code Sheri Gaynor and I came up with – that ended up in my timeline
My Page, using the Hyperarts template:
then I simplified it:
And my PAGE:
Robyn loves hearing from readers and fellow writers. Email her at email@example.com and/or connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. Oh, and be sure to sign up for her short story alert newsletter.
Here are some of her Kindle books, most available for only $0.99!