I was thrilled to have Joanna Penn, of The Creative Penn, interview me about writing, illustrating, and marketing for kids, since she writes for adults. Here is both a video as well as a podcast episode – you can watch or listen.
In the podcast you'll also hear
- a question from Katie Parkhurst about Twitter and an answer from the author of Want To Go Private?, Sarah Darer Littman, who talks about echophon, among other things
- a rave review from Julie Falatko: Pirateria by Calef Brown
- Treasure Kai and the Lost gold of Shark Island
- How to Promote Your Children's Book: Tips, Tricks, and Secrets to Create a Bestseller
- Julie Hedlund's Template for Storybook App Proposals
Groups to help writers: