Subscribe in iTunes
In today's episode you'll hear
- a Gratitude segment from Julie Hedlund (and I swear I didn't know she was going to say that stuff!)
- a review from Julie Falatko of Baby Penguins Everywhere by Melissa Guion
In today's interview you'll hear
- about how Sarah Towle created an app and then an iBook to go with it
- how to write an app (and here is a template on how to write a storybook app proposal)
- how she created her first iBooks Author iBookstore book (say that 3 times fast)
- marketing her app and who she used
Sarah takes me through a tour of iBooks Author – it's so exciting what we can do with this!
Accolades for Beware Mme la Guillotine!
World Youth and Student Travel Conference Top 10 2012 Travel App
School Library Journal Top 10 2011 App!
TeachersWithApps Top Ten Tried & True Classroom App!
Win a copy of Sarah's eBook – watch this video!
…and that's How to Create an iBook for Apple's iBookstore with iBooks Author