Subscribe in iTunes
In today's episode you'll hear
- a Gratitude segment from Julie Hedlund (and I swear I didn't know she was going to say that stuff!)
- a review from Julie Falatko of Baby Penguins Everywhere by Melissa Guion
In today's interview you'll hear
- about how Sarah Towle created an app and then an iBook to go with it
- how to write an app (and here is a template on how to write a storybook app proposal)
- how she created her first iBooks Author iBookstore book (say that 3 times fast)
- marketing her app and who she used
Sarah takes me through a tour of iBooks Author – it's so exciting what we can do with this!
Invalid LeadPlayer video - ID not found!
Accolades for Beware Mme la Guillotine!
World Youth and Student Travel Conference Top 10 2012 Travel App
School Library Journal Top 10 2011 App!
TeachersWithApps Top Ten Tried & True Classroom App!
Win a copy of Sarah's eBook – watch this video!
…and that's How to Create an iBook for Apple's iBookstore with iBooks Author