Brain Burps About Books Podcast #159
- Little Chicken's Big Christmas Kindle book is FAB because of Kristen Eckstein. Want to learn to publish your own Kindle book? Kristen's Kindle Boot Camp is coming in January, but if you sign up by THIS Thursday you can get $200 off the price. Use code ‘fastaction’ by Thursday 11/28/13 for $200 off. Click here to check it out. Share this info with your peeps, click here to tweet about it!
- It's the last week of PiBoIdMo! Tara Lazar's blog is still going strong with inspiration to see you through to the end.
- Picture Book Month is wrapping up! It's not too late to celebrate! You can listen to the past podcasts this month to hear our amazing guests and still get some great ideas at the Picture Book Month site here!
- An update on my indie publishing experiment with Little Chicken's Big Christmas
- Gratitude for my Launch Team
- Brain Burps About Books is happy to have an interview with Julie Danielson of Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast
In The Interview You'll Hear About
- Why lessons are deadly in a picture book
- What good authors do and don't set out to do
- What a good picture book should do
- The Cow That Went Oink by Bernard Most
- Peter Brown. Just … Peter Brown.
- How do you define a picture book?
Sometimes I use affiliate links. if you click on them and buy what I recommend, I earn a referral fee. You do not pay any more than if you found the same thing through a search engine. It's akin to going to a restaurant and getting a recommendation from the waitress on what's good. You don't pay more for the food she suggests, but you might tip her for her service. In any case I never, ever, ever, ever, ever, recommend a product or person I don't believe in or trust. Otherwise, how would you believe me next time?