Brain Burps About Books Podcast #182
In the week's episode you'll hear:
- about the brand new Kidlit TV and how to be a part of it!
- how to get a HUGE discount on Video Idiot Boot Camp by joining Kidlit TV – FREE.
- my epic fail this week.
- about Social Media Examiner Founder Mike Stelzner's new podcast Parenting Adventures. Bring fun back to the family!
- Julie Falatko review The Change Your Name Store by Leanne Shirtliffe.
In The Interview with Stephan Hovnanian You'll Hear About
- the basics of Google+.
- why you should be on Google+.
- how a Google Hangout On Air can help your YouTube stats.
- your advantage as a writer on Google+.
- how Google Hangouts can be used on your other platforms.
- using your brand voice.
- how I met Stephan while researching the second edition of How to Promote Your Children's Book.
Sometimes I use affiliate links. if you click on them and buy what I recommend, I earn a referral fee. You do not pay any more than if you found the same thing through a search engine. It's akin to going to a restaurant and getting a recommendation from the waitress on what's good. You don't pay more for the food she suggests, but you might tip her for her service. In any case I never, ever, ever, ever, ever, recommend a product or person I don't believe in or trust. Otherwise, how would you believe me next time?