Brain Burps About Books #184
Worst Mistakes Every Author Should Avoid
An Interview with Bestselling Amazon Author Shelley Hitz
In this episode we talked about:
- How do indie authors apply for awards?
- How she works for herself and was able to quit her job
- Shelley’s one secret to being consistently in the top 100 authors on Amazon
- The three most important mistakes every author should avoid
- Forgiveness Formula
- Author Publicity Pack
- Marketing Your Book on Amazon
- What R.E.A.D. stands for
- What can a virtual assistant do for you?
- What’s the 80/20 principle?
- How to learn Scrivener!
- How to record an audiobook using ASX.com
- Click here to get Shelley’s inspirational graphics (you’ll have to sign up for her mailing list to get them): https://www.katiedavis.com/ShelleyInspiration
- Click here to get Shelley’s awesome marketing guide (you’ll have to sign up for her mailing list to get them): https://www.katiedavis.com/shelleyguide
Click here to subscribe to the podcast and get a free eBook of some of the biggest episodes ever!
Have questions or feedback? Ask them by going to http://speakpipe.com/katiedavis
Thank you to our sponsor, Just Write for Kids!