Brain Burps About Books Episode #189
Eric Carle Museum, Highlights Foundation Partnership
Teaching The Whole Book, the Common Core, & More with Alison Green Myers & Rosemary Agoglia
- Click here to get on the priority list for VideosForWriters.com, my new service that I'll be introducing soon! Affordable customizable videos created especially for writers!
- Today's interview is with Alison Green Myers and Rosemary Agoglia.
- Click here for more info on their workshops that marry Ro's experience at the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art, and Alison's speciality in connecting curriculum-driven instruction to creation writing and language work.
- Heather Preusser reviews Hope is a Ferris Wheel by Robin Herrera
- Waiting for Normal by Leslie Connor