Brain Burps About Books Episode #195
How to Use Scrivener: An Interview with The Scrivener Coach
In this episode I speak to Joseph Nicoletti, aka The Scrivener Coach. He talks about how he went from failed pizza delivery boy to teaching writers how to use Scrivener to make them better writers!
And by the way, if you want to learn Scrivener fast, join Joe and me for a totally free webinar.
Click here, and come watch this webinar where Joe'll be teaching all this:
1. How To Get Up & Running With Scrivener Quickly.
2. Simple Tricks For Organizing & Working With All of Your Writing Using The Binder
3. How To Export Your Book Into Various Formats Including .Mobi, .ePub, .PDF, Doc, & more.
4. How To Edit & Save Every Single Version of Your Work (Worry Free)
5. A Few Jaw-Dropping Tips & Tricks To Wow Your Peers With 😉
A review from Julie Falatko of Zack Rock's Homer Henry Hudson's Curio Museum
Click here to register for the webinar!
Sometimes I'll tell you about something that has impressed the heck out of me. If you decide to purchase what I've recommended, you do not pay any more but I'll get a referral fee. But I will only use a referral (or affiliate) link if it has earned my trust.`