Subscribe for: iPod, iPhone & iTunes / Zune / Android
Buy the podcast app!
Brought to you by Audible.com – click here for a FREE trial … don't you want a free audio book and help support the podcast at the same time?
Check out my new marketing consultations!
In this episode you'll hear
- a review from Julie Falatko: Nursery Rhyme Comics: 50 Timeless Rhymes from 50 Celebrated Cartoonists with a forward by Leonard Marcus
- a Take5 Marketing Tip from Dianne de Las Casas: Zite
- a reminder about my effort to divide my personal from my professional interests on Facebook
- a bit about my new marketing consultations
- a correction from Suzanne Morgan Williams regarding last week's episode with Jason Low
- how working in The Container Store can be creative
- a video of Jonah talking about his book
- about the animated book trailer that enticed me
- why Jonah is going to send me a blue ribbon
- why just imagining that you're a child will make you more creative
- the best way to give a critique, rather than brainstorm
- about a school in New Orleans called NOCCA
- why proximity to other people is important to creativity
- how outsider thinking will help your creativity