Brain Burps About Books Podcast #222
The Art of Social Media: Tips for Power Users
An Interview with Author, Speaker & Social Media Pro Peg Fitzpatrick, co-author with Guy Kawasaki
- Coming soon! Free training on how to market your books. Get on the notification list right HERE, right now!
- Listener Kim Trumbo asks a great question about her platform and her new book. Do you have a question about book marketing you'd like me answer on the podcast? Go to www.speakpipe.com/katiedavis and ask away!
This Week's Guest is Peg Fitzpatrick!
This week’s guest is Peg Fitzpatrick.
Peg and I talk about
- Easy ways to use Canva.
- Rules about selling on your personal Facebook profile.
- What you can do on your Facebook page.
- The 20% rule of Facebook ads.
- $5 a day ads.
- Why should never buy Likes.
- Should you sponsor your own content as an author?
- Authors who are doing it right.
- Why you need an author platform.
- Who should your identity be online if you’re writing for different genres?
- Hashtag strategy.
- How to grow your list through social media.
- How to check how you look to others … be anonymous.
- Best way to put a post on G+.
Some links might be affiliate links, which means if you click through them and get what I recommend they send me a genie who’ll grants me three wishes. Which of course, I will use to grant you three wishes. You pay nothing extra. (Seriously though, you don't have to buy anything. I'm just sharing about things I like and use myself.)