You know me––normally I don’t blather on about the same thing THREE days in a row (too obnoxious)! But this Writer’s Bundle is a major cray-cray deal for my peeps.
On Monday I told you about the fabulous offer.
On Tuesday I told you about the near-Frisbee-ing incident in Willoughby’s.
I won’t tell you about this again because … tonight at 11:59 p.m. EST, the offer expires.
Yes, It's the last day of the bundle sale for writers!
$1,076 Worth of Resources for $99
Didn't I tell you it was cray-cray?
That’s a ridiculous discount. Silly, really. Coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs kind of ridiculous. And I know from chatting with folks over at The Write Life that they’re not planning to offer this specific deal again.
In case you didn't memorize it for a pop-quiz, here's what’s included:
- Kindle Launch Plan: $1,400 in 30 Days & an Amazon Bestseller, from Nick Loper (retails for $99)
- Content Strategy for Thought Leaders, from Sarah Kathleen Peck (retails for $300)
- Learn Scrivener Fast, from Joseph Michael (retails for $179)
- Book Proposal & Manuscript Template, from Joel Friedlander (retails for $27)
- The Momentum Kickstarter Kit, from Charlie Gilkey (retails for $47)
- Authority: A Step-By-Step Guide to Self-Publishing, from Nathan Barry (retails for $39)
- Turn Your Side Hustle Into a Full-Time Business, from Alexis Grant (retails for $47)
- Video Idiot Boot Camp, from me (retails for $297)
- Write for the Web, from James Chartrand (retails for $23)
Don’t say I didn’t warn you! Click HERE.
(My course is bundled in this sale so when I refer a customer I get a commission. Just so's you know.)