Big, Big BIG news!
Our own, very own Julie Falatko just sold her first book! Lookie here! She even made Publisher's Weekly! Congratulations, Julie!
Really, what's important? The chocolate Bruce sent me, of course!
In the episode you'll hear…
- a review from Julie Falatko (yes, the very same author of Snappsy the Alligator (Did Not Ask to Be in This Book) of Happy Birthday Bunny by Liz Garton Scanlon and Stephanie Graegin
- an announcement about
In the interview we talk about…
- the secret to getting published
- one very important thing you need in order to get published
- Bruce's best writing tip (trust me, it's a good one!)
- The Legend of the Laughing Gecko, Bruce's self-published book (hint: one of his best selling books!)
- his new picture book, Clark the Shark
- his new novel, School for Spies: Playing with Fire
- his writer-preneurship, including his products, such as:
Click to tweet if you liked this show!
To ask a question or give feedback – positive or constructive criticism, click here and leave a voice mail!
If you liked the show and would like to review it in iTunes, click here – and thank you!
This post contains some links that are affiliated. If you feel you get good information from the podcast and click on the links, I thank you in advance, as that helps to subsidize this free show.
If you want to submit for First Pages segment
All First Pages will be critiqued anonymously. Submit them as follows:
- to firstname.lastname@example.org as attachments.
- Write in the subject header: SUBMITTING FOR FIRST PAGES: then genre you're submitting for or whether it's a query letter submission.
- Formatted correctly as for submission to a publisher for example, click here.