Brought to you by Audible.com – click here for a FREE trial … don't you want a free audio book and help support the podcast?
- about my first HuffPo article
- who will be on my 100th episode in June and why I need your help
- a letter from a reader about getting a sponsor to pay for publishing a book
- A fantastic project that won a grant from the Chicago Awesome Foundation below is a video from the Poems from Us project.
- my new thing where I thank by name my twitter buddies who retweeted me and Facebook “likers”
- a review from Julie Falatko (World of Julie) of Dog Parade by Barbara Joosse and Eugene Yelchin
In the interview with Jane Wattenberg you'll hear
- the FAB Publisher's Weekly article on Beastly Babies
- about our #giveaway! Make a comment about the podcast here in the show notes and you'll be entered to win A BIG BABY BUNDLE of one MRS. MUSTARD’S BEASTLY BABIES (Mrs. Mustard’s Books $6.95), one MRS. MUSTARD’S BABY FACES (Chronicle Books $6.95) as well as one BOXED SET of MRS. MUSTARD’S BABY FACES STROLLER CARDS (Chronicle Books $9.99) which can be snapped on to the car seat, crib, stroller or anything you can think of!
- what it's like to have a book in print for 27 years!
- her online store
- why her web designer was in jail
- would she do it again?
- the Lego-like easy breezy way to create a web site
- my new electric car and what that has to do with Twitter
- how to be in the backchannel conversation because of Keynote Tweet, which I have no idea how to use (anyone out there want to help me understand how to run applescript?)
- Quail Ridge Books & Music
- Diane Frankenstein