Brought to you by Audible.com – click here for a FREE trial … don't you want a free audio book and help support the podcast at the same time?
In this episode you'll hear
- about the generosity of a fan named Tim McCanna
- Emma Dryden's email about Your Best Book
- how New England SCBWI led me to Operation Unfriend…but LIKE!
- Robyn Bradley's fantastic article about Facebook Profiles v. Pages
- how your input will make the 100th episode so much better
- a Gratitude segment from Julie Hedlund of Write Up My Life
- a Take5 Marketing Tip from Dianne de Las Casas: Zite
In the interview you'll hear
- how Marissa Moss created Creston Books with support from her Kickstarter project
- how the big publishers are reacting
- who is helping her
- the kinds of books she'll publish and how many