Click here to download.
In this episode you’ll hear about…
- my ridiculous mistake in recording this episode
- Dear Tabby’s advice blog
- how brilliant we think illustrator David Roberts is
- what the heck a colophon page is
- who the editor was that we shared and why we love him
- why the author needs to let the illustrator just BE and create
- how I’ve followed my own advice and hired a freelance editor for my eBook
- perfect example of why we writers need editors!
- my new version of Who Hops? (as a big book!)
- how to read aloud a book that is a hard book to read aloud
- buccaneers and bunnies and Henry & the Buccaneer Bunnies
- the fab illustrator John Manders and how he unknowingly helped me illustrate Little Chicken’s Big Day
- seasonable books like Where’s My Mummy?
and Kindergarten Rocks!
- Carolyn’s shameful secret of her self-Googling
- a tip to further promote one’s books
- Carolyn’s bad sense of geography
- the two webinars I’m hosting-you can get info on how to sign up for either of them here.