Brain Burps About Books Podcast #240
Followers + Fear = Super Bad
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/brainburps/240-Followers__Fear__Super_Bad.mp3″ title=”Follwers + Fear = Super Bad” artist=”Katie Davis” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
- Thanks, everyone, who signed up for my free training for Get Your First 1,000 Followers! You’re not too late – just go to GetYourFirst1000Followers.com
This week’s guest is YOU!
Tune in to hear the answer to these burning writer questions and fears:
- How do I sustain a website?
- What do I have to offer on an on-going basis?
- Where will I find the time to write AND sustain a platform (in addition to my full time job)?
- Given my easily distracted life, what if my writing is actually crappy?
- My biggest fear is my books will never find their readers.
- I am terrified of social media.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- 4 Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
- Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business