Subscribe for: iPod, iPhone & iTunes / Zune / Android
Buy the podcast app!
Brought to you by Audible.com – click here for a FREE trial … don’t you want a free audio book and help support the podcast at the same time?
Check out my new marketing consultations!
In this episode you’ll hear
- an interview with Robyn Bradley, author and Facebook expert (even though she denies it).
- a review from Julie Falatko: Say Hello to Zorro by Carter Goodrich
- Julie Hedlund Gets All Grateful on Your A**
- the deadline is 8 PM, on July 1.
- an unbelievable – truly, you may not believe this – story
- Operation Unfriend…But Like!
- Thank yous for iTunes reviews
In the interview with Robyn you’ll hear about
- why it’s a good idea to separate your profile from your page
- best ways to use Facebook
- Robyn’s blog
- (by the way, check out this novel of Robyn’s on amazon here: What Happened in Granite Creek)
- whether you should create a list so you can remain on your profile and not lose Facebook friends
- whether a page is one-sided and how to avoid that
- the legalities of using a profile for business
- way too many Facebook questions to list here!
- the fact that we realized this needs to be a two-part episode
There are links in this post that are affiliate links.