In this episode you’ll hear
- me request funny videos of my listeners singing my theme song
- a review from Julie Falatko: Wagons Ho! by George Hallowell, Joan Holub, and illustrated by Lynne Avril
- a Take5 Marketing Tip from Dianne de Las Casas: Xpense Tracker
- a recommendation to read Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
In the interview with Douglas Florian we talk about poetry with pun poems and…
- great design influences: Milton Glaser
- whether or not he’ll write poems about weather whether or not he finds time
- how he balances social media and writing, poetry Friday
- post-publication depression and how to avoid it
- Daniel Pinkwater‘s stamp of approval
- Mike Romanos – Children’s Room Director at Poet’s House, 212-431-7920 ext. 2825
- my “exquisite corpse” poetry workshop for school visits
Just when you think you know the boa,
There’s moa and moa and moa and moa.
The Giant Water Bug
The giant water bug can lug
His eggs upon his back.
He gives them extra care up there
And guards them from attack.
The mother glues them to the dad,
And on his way they stay.
But does he ever get a card
Or gift on Father’s Day?
Some of the links above are affiliate links, just so’s you know.