Learn fundamental aspects of writing for children.
In this episode you’ll hear
- a reminder to get in the drawing (deadline: March 1) for an editorial consult with Simone Kaplan by commenting on this post
- a mini interview with Teresa Schauer by my new book apps contributor, Mary Ann Scheuer
- a review from World of Julie‘s Julie Falatko: Scapegoat
- a TakeFive Marketing Tip by Dianne de Las Casas: Docs to Go
In the interview you’ll hear Emma Walton Hamilton and me talk about
- working with her mom, Julie Andrews
- the children’s book club – a great resource for the prepublished and pubbed
- Just Write for Kids
- the one talent she didn’t get from her mom
- The Southampton Children’s Literature Conference at Stonybrook U.
- Children’s Book Hub membership deal! My listeners get an intro month for $5!
- reactions of people to critiques